Monday, November 14, 2016

Finding Peace

I’m not sure what to write about this week.  The last week has been trying for everyone - just too much angst about a change.  I try not to wrap myself up in the goings on of the world, but it’s hard to not be affected.  So I’ve been doing a lot of thinking and a lot of talking to friends on all sides.  I’ve also been listening to music and walking in nature - both things that absolutely enrich my soul and bring joy.  I don’t have final answers, but I do find peace for myself.  I will always believe and say that we choose our own reality - making each day what we want it to be.  I will always say that love is the most important thing - loving ourselves and loving others.  I will always believe in the big picture - living this life to the fullest in joy and laughter regardless of my situation.  I will always find wonder in this world - seeing the beauty of nature around me and the infinite possibilities in the universe.

What have I been up to?

Last time out at Magpies 2 weekends ago was really nice. So many friends were out, and we did songs from all over the board.

What's up this week?

I'm back at Magpies 7-10 Friday again. It's such a special time whenever we all get together downstairs at Magpies, and I'm sure this will be another night to remember. Please come down if you're in the area.

Also I'm planning an online Christmas concert for Sunday, December 18, at 7:00 Mountain Standard Time (9:00 Eastern) at concertwindow.com/tommunch. I always really enjoy these, and it's so easy to join in and make requests that it really is an interactive and fun time. Please mark your calendars and tune in.

That's it for this week. Take care of yourself, do something fun, and keep spreading the love.

Best always,

Tom

Details this week:

Who:  Tom Munch
What:  playing & singing
Where:  Magpies, 229 S. Union, Pueblo.  719-542-5522
When:  Friday, Nov 18, 7-10 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment