Wednesday, March 16, 2016

New Album is Ready

I wrote that my new album had arrived on Monday, and I have it set up now for ordering if you're interested in it.

-----

CD

I set up an easy PayPal link where you can buy from me directly by credit card or PayPal for the CD here:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=4XHTKKCFB2ZX6

Just click on the link and it will take you to a secure PayPal page with one CD already set up with shipping ($15 for the CD plus $1.50 shipping for a $16.50 total).  You just put in your address and credit card information, and it will send me an email with your info so I can send one out to you.  It's really simple, and it is working well so far.

-----

DOWNLOAD

If you'd rather download the album, it is available on CD Baby right now at this link:

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/tommunch11

You can also buy the CD there if you'd rather not buy it directly from me.

It will be available on iTunes probably later today (the photo of the album is already showing up there) and on all other download sites this week or next.  I do get a bigger portion of the sale if you buy it from CD Baby.

-----

STREAMING

I expect it to be up on Apple Music, Spotify, and all other streaming services this week or next.  It may be up later today.

-----

ARTWORK AND LINER NOTES

If you DOWNLOAD or STREAM it you can still have all the liner notes and artwork from the CD at this link:

http://tommunch.com/Tom_Munch_Guitar_Liner_Notes_for_web.jpg

-----

RELEASE PARTY

I’ll be having an Album-Release party at Magpies in Pueblo on May 6 from 7-10.

-----

Thank you so much for your support and encouragement on this project.  I’ve really enjoyed doing it, and I hope you’ll enjoy the music that came from it.

Best always,

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment